Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's snowing!!!

It's snowing in wonderful Victoria, British Columbia Canada. Were the southern most city in the province, Port Angeles WA is just a ferry ride away. We do not get snow much here in the capital but we are now. I would estimate that there is about 3 inches which is nothing, but 3 inches and the city pretty much comes to a stand still! I'm at a friend's party (and I'm blogging I'm such a geek) trying to call a cab in the spare room and I all 4 companies have busy signal not sure how I'm getting home. I was kind enough to be a designated driver and fetch people outside to city limits. And I don't have that much snow driving experience growing up in suburban Vancouver BC. But I did live in Halifax, Nova Scotia for a winter. And I taught myself to drive in the snow up on Westwood Plateau in an empty parking lot in 11Th grade when my daddy told me not to! Donuts are fun to do in the snow. (When your 17).

Now that my driving is over it's time to have some fun!

No comments: