Thursday, December 11, 2008

It is time....




To resurrect the old blog that is. I haven't written in over 2 months. That's horrible I know. I just haven't wanted to or had to drive to. So if I even have one reader which I doubt, I'll go ahead an do a little update bullet style.






  • We moved! Yay for moving. We moved out of military housing and into a nicer area of town. Our old neighbours were such jerks we (read I) couldn't take it. This was a very stressful time for us. But were setting in nicely. The only thing that sucks is that most of our friends live on the other side of town. Another downer: the friggin neighbours moved the day before us!!! And we had no idea. They got posted on the other side of the country and our new neighbours would've been a young childless couple who seemed nice!


  • Aaron is 8 months old, almost 8 1/2 months. Where has my baby gone?? He's crawling and starting to pull himself up on things.


  • We're still breast feeding and he hates drinking formula from a bottle or sippy cup for that matter. He will drink water from a sippy cup. I limit juice very much sometimes he gets a sip or 2 from my glass. I want to partially wean him but I don't see it happening. He's eating 2 meals a day. I just wish he would take a bottle or 2. I don't blame him for not wanting formula it tastes so gross. Why does formula taste so gross???? A friend suggested I try soy formula as it tastes sweeter? Maybe I should try Enfamil? Does anyone have any suggestions?


  • For Christmas were flying up to Calgary for a week to the in-laws. My dad is flying up too so Aaron while have 1.5 sets of grandparents there.


  • As for me I am doing better an seem to have gotten out of my deep emotional hole with help of a little pill called Zoloft. I ended up seeing a PPD (Post Partum Depression) psychiatrist who put me on it and I feel like my old self and have been discharged from her services but she wants me to remain on the anti-depressants for a year.


  • I am not sure what to do with our cat for Christmas she cant just be looked in on everyday by a friend she needs constant attention so I think we'll be taking her with us to the in-laws. Thanks to the wonderful folks over at West Jet we can take her as carry on in her kitty carrier. (I do plan on getting some special kitty treats at the vet for her aka kitty sedatives)


  • I can't wait to put my tree up! I just don't know what to do to keep the baby from away from it? Any suggestions?


Well readers (if I have any) I am going to go now and see what Aaron has gotten himself into and hopefully have him in bed before Grey's Anatomy starts. For now I will leave you with this:

Scroll up as I can't seem to get the picture down here do to technical issues.






'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost stopped looking because there weren't updates. But I'm a reader...

Siera said...

Woot! I have one out there. Thanks for delurking.