Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Friday Night and I...




"...Feel alright


The party's here on the West Side"




It's Friday night and I'm feeling pretty good. Montell Jordan's "This is How we Do It" is stuck in my head taking back to 1995 when I was in grade 7. I feel like writing. It's Friday night The Boy (aka Aaron) is in bed, fiance is out at a friend's and I'm kicking it with a glass of wine.

I didn't intend to do anything on my Friday night but due to my neighbours party and a bunch of rowdy kids I packed Aaron up and headed out at 8pm to keep my sanity. Our house isn't the sturdiest of houses (were in another duplex) and I often hear my neighbours kids not that I mind I just wasn't in the mood for it tonight. So Aaron and I went to the mall and finished up Daddy's Christmas shopping. Then we headed to Save-On Foods and did a little grocery shopping. I am in the mood for a Greek salad and fiance will not eat this so I have been putting off buying the ingredients... but I am in the mood to be healthy and to tone up and eating healthy helps. I'm going to Las Vegas at the end of March with 2 of my very good friends and I want to look smoking hot which is going require a lot of time at the gym.

I'm also going to attempt to make this Pineapple Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe tomorrow and needed to buy the ingredients. My sister was to email me her recipe which is just delicious but kids and life got in the way so I am going to wing it and take it to a Christmas party tomorrow and test in on drunk people. If all goes well I will make it on Christmas.

My glass of white wine is dwindling which means I should be going to bed. I did get my hair cut and colored today. I went from blond highlights to a deep chocolate brown. I have issues with when I got my hair colored shortly before Aaron's birth to which you can see roots in his birth photo which had been fixed by the hair stylist not half a week before. (I had wanted a fresh hair style before the birth of my child) Who leaves a salon with half an inch of roots? Anyways they can be seen in this photo and you can see Aaron after his entrance into this world.


Do to technical difficulties on my part I am sure... please view the picture at the top of my post.
Cheers.
SK



No comments: