Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time sure has gone by

Holy Crap! My little Aaron is 6 months old today! I can't believe where the time has gone or how much he has changed. I am forever the absent blogger! I am more in love with my son now than I could've ever imagined. I can't believe how long and how short these last 6 months have been. He has his own little personality that’s budding, he is near crawling and is happy most of the time; however when he gets mad, does he get mad! I love how he smiles at me or just looks at me and how everything is of interest to him. Now if someone would just let him now that when he sleeps on his stomach, it isn’t kosher to put to his face into the mattress. He likes to give me a scare on a nightly/daily basis. I always put him down on his back if he isn’t too sleepy he will turn to his side or tummy, and I will stand over him for 5-10 minutes adjusting him and trying to reposition him so his head isn’t face planted into the mattress. I wonder what the next 6 months will bring?

As for other areas of my life, our relationship with our neighbours has rapidly soured and were currently looking for a new place to live. I am stressed out and on edge all the time. I will try to post more, so that I may actually gain some readers.

No comments: